Monday, November 14, 2016

Inhalers For Pneumonia

I am getting over pneumonia, I am recovering slowly, but doing much better. I was prescribed two puffers and an antibiotic. This may not be the right treatment for everyone with pneumonia. I have a history of childhood asthma and am sometimes prescribed an inhaler with cold virus induced asthma. SEE YOUR DOCTOR! We are fortunate to have a fairly good insurance plan. I am well aware many do not, I am also thankful for Canada's controls on prices of pharmaceuticals, as many Americans are very concerned with the price of drugs, not that everything is perfect in Canada.

TEVA-SALBUTAMOL HFA 100UG (inhaler)
SALBUTAMOL 100MCG
Before Insurance: $17.49
Customer Pays: $0.99

FLOVENT HFA 250MCG (inhaler)
FLUTICASONEPROP 250MCG
Before Insurance 108.72
Customer Pays $22.17

Chemurgy and Allergens
Inhalers With Milk in Them

Avoiding Milk Protein
Prescriptions and Over the Counter Medications Containing Nuts

Prescriptions and Over the Counter Medications Containing Sesame

Buying Cheaper Epipen(s) In Canada

No comments: