Monday, September 3, 2012

Kyle Dine Back on Tour

News From Kyle Dine

Kyle Dine moved to Slovenia, but is coming back on tour here in North America.

He has done one week road trips here and there, but I'm happy to report that there is now enough demand for allergy awareness in schools to fill up a whole month! How awesome is that? I still have a few available dates (plus starting to plan for spring) contact him, if you are interested in an educational assembly at your school.

*View all tour dates/specific locations on his website: http://www.kyledine.com/tour-dates.html

On an excitement scale of 1-10, I am at a 10.5. I've been working hard at writing new songs and revamping my shows and can't wait to unveil them. Even my Epiman and Epiman Jr. puppets have been refurbished and are looking their best for the tour.

T-SHIRT Design Contest When I perform at schools, hundreds of students are listening to my allergy awareness messages and watching me present. What a great opportunitiy to express an allergy aware message right on my t-shirt! I am looking for ideas for what my next concert t-shirt should look like. Get creative and have some fun drawing with your kids! If I choose your design, the t-shirt will be produced and worn at concerts (pictures provided!) and you will win a private concert via Skype! Contest is open until October 5th and all of the details can be found on my website: www.kyledine.com/contest.html.


THE SALE CONTINUES! Both Kyle's CDs are 50% OFF until Sept. 16. Groove on! http://www.kyledine.com/store.html

More Information
Allergy Community Events
More Allergy Gear

No comments: